It’s a question I suppose I should answer:
Binaural Beats Meditation Tips
- Find a quiet place to meditate, a place where you will not be distracted.
- Get comfortable: meditating is easier when you’re comfortable.
- Put on headphones or earbuds. All of my brainwave audio contains a monaural entrainment channel and will work over speakers, but the audio will be more effective on stereo headphones or earbuds.
- Close your eyes.
- Breathe deeply and deliberately.
- When a stray thought enters your mind, let it go and return your focus to your breath.
- When you’re done, stop.
- Repeat when you feel like it.
Yeah, okay, that’s maybe simplistic. But that’s just it: at its most basic, meditation is easy. If you’re a novice, binaural beats may acquaint you with some of the brainwave states associated with meditation, and if you’re an experienced meditator, you may enjoy a break from your routine.
And if you *are* a novice, explore other forms of meditation. Transcendental Meditation® is backed by tons of research, and many religious traditions offer their unique perspectives on meditation as well. Check them all out and carve your own way!